Southwestern Sautéed Corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 – 4 cups fresh corn or 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat butter over medium high- heat.
- Add corn; cook and stir until tender, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low; stir in tomato, lime juice, salt, and cumin.
- Cook until heated through, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.