Rainbow Vegetable Salad
- 1 stalk broccoli or 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 carrots, cut into coins
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ of an onion, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 6 medium bowls
- 1 large bowl
- mixing spoon
- cutting board
- paring knife
- Wash and measure vegetables then place into the large bowl.
- Measure and add Italian dressing to the vegetables.
- Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.