Green Beans with Lemon and Almond
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ pounds green beans
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper on a sheet pan. Roast the beans for about 10 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- While the beans are cooking, combine almonds, lemon juice, garlic, and remaining olive oil in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer green beans to a serving platter and t op with the almond crumble before serving.
Recipe adapted from ©2019 Hello Veggie.co by USDA