Grilled Zucchini Roll-ups
- 2 large zucchini, cut into lengthwise strips ¼-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 – 4 ounce pkg. herbed goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush both sides of zucchini strips and bell pepper quarters with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side or until softened being careful not to tear zucchini.
- Transfer peppers to a cutting board. Slice peppers into ¼-inch strips
- Place zucchini strips on a large baking sheet.
- For each roll-up, place 1 teaspoon goat cheese about ½ inch from one end of each zucchini strip. Top each with 1 bell pepper strip. Gently roll up zucchini strips, and place, seam side down, on a serving platter. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle roll-ups with basil, drizzle with vinegar and remaining one tablespoon oil, and serve.
Makes 12 to 16 roll-ups.