Fresh Spinach with Lemon Sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
In a small bowl, stir together the sauce ingredients.
- 12 ounces fresh washed spinach
- 1/3 cup water
In a Dutch oven, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the spinach. Cook for 1 minute, or until just limp, stirring constantly. (Using two utensils makes handling easier.) Using a slotted spoon, transfer the spinach to a shallow serving dish.
Top with the sauce, spreading with the back of a spoon. Let the butter melt before serving the spinach.