Fire-Roasted Corn Salad
- 2 ears of corn on the cob
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- On a grill or grill pan, grill corn until charred, then cut corn off the cob.
- Mix the corn with all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Recipe by Chef James “Jaycee” Couch, a graduate of the JNA Institution of Culinary Arts, James Madison University, and the famed CIA: Culinary Institute of America. He works at the Capital One headquarters in McLean, VA, at times alongside José Andrés for World Central Kitchen.