Curried Corn on the Cob
- 6 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 inch of bottoms; remove silk.
- Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Place in a large kettle; cover with cold water.
- Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25 – 30 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the seasoned goat cheese mixture over the warm corn.
- Serve immediately