Chicken Salad with Apples & Radishes
- salt and pepper
- 1 ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ c. low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 radishes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 small green apple
- 2 scallions
- 1 c. watercress or spinach
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway full of water; bring to a boil and add 1 tsp salt. Add the chicken, reduce heat and gently simmer until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate. When cool enough to handle, shred or cut into pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and ½ tsp each salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Add the radishes, celery, apple, and scallions and mix to combine. Fold in the watercress.