Asparagus with Tomato and Feta
Yield 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 ½ cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Wash asparagus thoroughly and cut two inches off each stalk.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes to the oil and sauté for at least 3 minutes or until asparagus is lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Remove from pan and top with balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and crumbled Feta.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Myrecipes.com from USDA