Planning for the 2019 Season has begun!
- Fresh and prepared meats under proper refrigeration
- Cheese, yogurt, milk and eggs under proper refrigeration
- Fish, under proper refrigeration
- Honey and syrup
- Vinegar, jams and sauces
- Fresh and dried herbs
- Fresh and dried flowers
- Fine arts – paintings, drawings, sculpture
- Animal products (such as wool)
- Candles and incense
- Baked goods
- Sewn goods
Below are Bongards Market Rules & Regulations and applications for 2018. Applications for 2019 will be available in the Spring.
Cottage foods, produce, and baked good vendors will also need to comply with Minnesota regulations. Refer to the Minnesota Farmer’s Market Association website for more information.