The 2017 Market Season is set to start June 7th!
- Fresh and prepared meats under proper refrigeration
- Cheese, yogurt, milk and eggs under proper refrigeration
- Fish, under proper refrigeration
- Honey and syrup
- Vinegar, jams and sauces
- Fresh and dried herbs
- Fresh and dried flowers
- Fine arts – paintings, drawings, sculpture
- Animal products (such as wool)
- Candles and incense
- Baked goods
- Sewn goods
Below are Bongards Market 2017 Rules & Regulations and applications.
Cottage foods, produce, and baked good vendors will also need to comply with Minnesota regulations. Refer to the Minnesota Farmer’s Market Association website for more information.