- Fresh and prepared meats under proper refrigeration
- Cheese, yogurt, milk and eggs under proper refrigeration
- Fish, under proper refrigeration
- Food trucks
- Honey and syrup
- Vinegar, jams and sauces
- Fresh and dried herbs
- Fresh and dried flowers
- Fine arts – paintings, drawings, sculpture
- Animal products (such as wool)
- Candles and incense
- Baked goods
- Sewn goods
Below are Bongards Market Rules & Regulations and Application:
Cottage foods, produce, and baked good vendors will also need to comply with Minnesota regulations. Refer to the Minnesota Farmer’s Market Association website for more information.
For more information, complete the “Contact Us” form below.