- Do not come to market if you are not feeling well.
- When setting up allow 6 foot minimum space between vendor stalls.
- Social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Practice frequent and appropriate hand washing and sanitizing especially between tasks such as taking money and handling product.
- Do not offer samples.
- Place an empty table in front of vendor displays. Use the empty table to place purchases and exchange money. This empty table maintains separation between vendor and customer and prevents / reminds customers not to handle product. If a customer brings their own bag you can place the product on the table and they can pack their own bag.
Please take some time to become familiar with the requirements and how things will be changing for this market season. In order for us to be open, we are required to comply with CDC and State requirements.
Additional Details are listed in our COVID19 Response Plan.
If you are facing food insecurity, please reach out to the food shelf directly nearest your home. Here is a list of Carver County resources. https://www.co.carver.mn.us/home/showdocument?id=19640
Carver County Public Works is conducting a community survey regarding the intersection of Hwy 212 and Co Rd 51. Please take a moment to give your feedback. Changes to this intersection would affect how you access our church and farmers market from Hwy 212. The survey closes on May 8, 2020.
Thank you for your time and participation.
The Bongards Farmers Market team is reviewing the new guidelines and requirements for farmers markets in Minnesota. Your experience as a vendor and a shopper will be changed no matter which farmers market you shop this season.
We’re sharing the information we have received from the Minnesota Farmer’s Market Association so you can be informed, too.
Do you, or someone you care about need help obtaining food, medications, groceries, or other support during the COVID-19 outbreak? Please call Carver County’s Help Line at (952) 361-1559 from 9:00 am-3:00 pm, or email email@example.com. Visit www.co.carver.mn.us/CommunityResources for more information.