USDA Farm Service Agency Q&A

Are you new to farming? U.S. Department of Agriculture can help you get started – everything from helping you register your farm to getting financial assistance and advice.

The Farm Service Agency offers financial assistance to help farmers start a farm, expand their operation, improve natural resources or recover from natural disasters.

Jennifer King, County Executive Director, serving as the County Executive Director (CED) of the USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) in Carver, McLeod and Sibley Counties, will be at the market on Wednesday, August 3rd, from 3pm to 6pm to answer questions and provide assistance.

Getting Started as a Beginning Farmer

Farm Loans Overview Fact Sheet


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s