We just finished documenting our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan required under Governor Walz’s Executive Orders. As we have also just concluded our first month of the 2020 market season, now would be a good time to reiterate vendor rules for selling at a farmers market. By meeting these minimum requirements we can remain open, you can continue to sell your products at Bongards Market and we will all enjoy a safe and productive summer.
- Do not come to market if you are not feeling well.
- When setting up allow 6 foot minimum space between vendor stalls.
- Social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Practice frequent and appropriate hand washing and sanitizing especially between tasks such as taking money and handling product.
- Do not offer samples.
- Place an empty table in front of vendor displays. Use the empty table to place purchases and exchange money. This empty table maintains separation between vendor and customer and prevents / reminds customers not to handle product. If a customer brings their own bag you can place the product on the table and they can pack their own bag.
See pictures below for examples of how the tables should be set up.