Tomorrow is Opening Day for our 6th season of the Farmer’s Market, and we can’t wait to kick off our best season yet. Here is just a snapshot of what we have at the Market tomorrow and throughout the season…
- Fireman’s BBQ will be out serving lunch and dinner.
- The PoP Club (Power of Produce Club) will be registering kids for the season.
- PoP Club kids will get to do seed planting.
- Carver County Parks & Rec will be sponsoring outdoor activities for kids.
- Local vendors will be bringing locally made honey, jams and preserves, baked goods, and fresh herbs.
- “Shoe Away Hunger” will be accepting shoe donations (new or used, all shoe types) for our shoe donation program.
- And that is just the beginning… hope to see you at the Market tomorrow!
Wednesday June 6, 3-6 pm